- Single explorers, friend groups, or couples that like to travel unconventionally
- The ones who want to have the freedom to explore multiple Greek Islands , with the music always on
- Experienced Skippers, with local knowledge and local friends
- An entire sailing yacht or a spot in a cabin/ double cabin
- Fresh linens and towels with all the equipments you need on a yacht for one week
- Shared cooking are on the boats . Food supplies will be delivered free of charge at the boat when ordered from the supermarkets.
- Access to ourprivate events/parties
- Transportation to the marina and back.
- Yacht fuel & Port fees (aprox 45€ / person / week)
- Provisions on yacht (aprox 70 eur / person / week ) – usually food and drinks provisions are agreed by all guests on a yacht, and the cost is shared.
- All other optional activities
- We arrive in Alimos marina in the afternoon, while the yachts are getting ready for check-in , usually around 3-5 PM. We have time to visit Athens, or go out for a good dinner, and be in time for the social gathering to meet everyone. Your first night sleeping on the boat!
Sunday Moni Island
- Our Captains are waking up in the morning and sail to our 1st destination. No stress waking up, enjoy the nice feeling of the movement of the boat – 3 hours ride.
- Have your self made breakfast in a beautiful bay. After that feel free to listen some good music and jump in the water. At 14:00 -15:00 we are ready to go to our next stop near Poros – 3 hours ride
Sunday Evening Russian Bay
- Private bay, with private beach, where we’ll spend the night on anchor. A sea food barbeque dinner will be prepared in advance on the beach around 7-8 PM, and we can get there using the dinghy boats.
- While everybody is playing in the water, beach volley or is preparing for dinner, the music setup for our 1st party is prepared on the beach in front of the Greek Ruins.
- Early coffee and breakfast, then we sail to Ermioni (4.5 hours). Guest can wake up during the sailing.
- Around noon we can stop for a quick swim in front of”Frog Island’ . In Ermioni we can have dinner either on the boat or at a taverna (reservations made in advance- skipper can help). We have some drinks at a lounge Bar, have a walk and get back on the yachts.
- We’ll be leaving the beautiful port to visit the uninhabited island -1 hour
- Here we’ll have the bay with turquoise only for ourselves, and raft the boats together
- A day& night party will surely start!
- Soon as we enter Hydra and dock our yachts the islanders can enjoy their free time walking around or eat lunch at one of the local restaurants and shop.
- A special sunset is planned!
- Today we return to Poros – 3-4 hours sailing
- We can rent ATVs/scooters and tour the island, relax at the different beaches, wakeboarding, visit the temple of Poseidon, or just relax at the boat.
- Aegina, the island of pistachio – is 3 hours away •
- We can visit a pistachio or olive farm or enjoy the free time as we want.
- After lunch we will head back to Alimos marina for the boats check.
- Check OUT AT 8:00 AM •
- Pay back the deposits