- Single explorers, friend groups, or couples that like to travel unconventionally
- The ones who want to have the freedom to explore multiple Greek Islands
- Sailing lovers
- Soft Party Lovers
- Experienced Skippers, with local knowledge and local friends
- An entire sailing yacht or a spot in a cabin/ double cabin
- Fresh linens and towels with all the equipment you need on a yacht for one week
- Shared cooking are on the boats . Food supplies will be delivered free of charge at the boat when ordered from the supermarkets.
- Professional Photographer
- Professional Drone Pilot
- Soft Parties in secluded bays
- Transportation to the marina and back.
- Yacht fuel & Port fees (aprox 45€ / person / week)
- Provisions on yacht (aprox 70 eur / person / week ) – usually food and drinks provisions are agreed by all guests on a yacht, and the cost is shared.
Saturday Lefkas check in
- We meet in the morning in Lefkas Marina.
- When all yachts are ready we leave the port towards our first destination.
- Meganisi Island is the 1st stop on our route. A hidden bay will be our private pool.
- The evening can start with a leisure walking at one of the traditional taverns in the port and end with a party.
- We”ll sail towoards the village of Fiskardo in Kefalonia Island. This is developed around the shore, with many private yachts and fishing boats. This wonderful place offers beautiful views to neighboring island of Ithaca.
- This picturesque fishing village is recognized as a traditional preservable settlement.
- Fiskardo has a very beautiful small port with super cosmopolitan vibe and good food.
Monday Atokos & Ithaka
- We can drop anchor in private bay on Atokos Island and enjoy some water jumps and the music.
- We will se goats clamber down the steep rocky hills to drink the sea water and parade along the beach.
- From here we will sail to a quiet & relaxed port from Ithaca Island and charge our batteries, Vathy is the name of the port.
- We will sail to Zakintos Island
- On our way we will see The Blue Caves are one of the most popular and claimed attractions of the island ( cave made up of certain geological formation) The name is because the light reflects in a specific way.
- Navagio Beach or Shipwreck bay the most famous beach in Zakintos will be our main destination for the day party.
- Is considered one of the most beautiful beaches in Greece. It owes the name to the wreck of a boat carring illegal cigarettes in 1983
- We enjoy the day in the bay and spend our night in Ag Nikolaos.
- We sail again to the largest Island of this route. We brunch during the sailing or we can just have a gyros after we take over the port.
- Here we can rent ATV’s and scooter’s and visit the island and the Melissani cave. Surprisingly in this cave there is a lake that has trees and forest around it
- The village of Sami reaches a population of 1000 inhabitants, most of them ar engaged in agriculture and fishing. Here are some of the most important archeological discoveries in Kefalonia.
- We can visit one more time Fiskardo and make our souvenirs shooping for our family and friends
- We can stop on our way at Foki bay.
- Is time to get our yachts back
- We prepare for last part of the route
- We stop on our way for swimming
- Check OUT AT 8:00 AM
- Pay back the deposits
- Head to the Airport
- And we can go to sleep ?